RBHS Core Values
The young kings of Ron Brown High School will strive for excellence in their academics, interactions with adults and peers, and in their daily activities.
The young Kings will follow the RBHS’s Core Values (P.A.C.E.) of Peer and Adult Respect (P), Academic Readiness and Curiosity (A), Citizenship (C), and Excellence (E).
Peer and Adult Respect
· Treat others as you would like to be treated
· Respect yourself
· Respect others
· Respect property (others’ and school’s)
· Respect the academic environment
· Be prepared for all classes at all times
· Be on-time to school and all classes
· Be in uniform
Citizenship of RBHS
· Be committed to being an academically inquisitive student who is willing to take chances
· Show grit and perseverance
· Take ownership of your educational experience and environment
· Participate in all aspects of the RBHS program
· Positively represent yourself, your family, RBHS, and your community at all times.