Click here to access the test.
First testing dates: October 18 & 19, 2017
Second testing dates: January 2018
Third testing dates: March 2018
Students access the assessment:
1. Go to www.myanetonline.org
2. Type in username and password given to you by teacher
3. Click on “Take Now” next to the appropriate assessment
Students navigate the assessment in two ways:
1. Use the “Save & Continue” button at the bottom to move forward
2. Use the arrows or drop down menu to move from question to question in the navigation bar.
- Students should always click ‘Save and Continue’after each question, including any open response questions
- Student work is auto-saved every thirty seconds on open response questions.
- Do not navigate using the back button. This may cause a page requiring a refresh. Refreshing should fix most of these problems, but typing may be lost since the last autosave.
- Do not hit backspace unless in the Constructed Response box. This will cause a page requiring refresh.
Online question types to teach students:
1. Traditional selected response and multi-select
2. Evidence based selected response (ELA only)
3. Drag & drop – ordering
4. Drag & drop – bucketing (makes copies of each answer and drag them into “bucket” categories)
5. Drag & drop – matching
6. Fill-in-the-blank dropdown menu
7. Fill-in-the-blank numeric only (Math only)
8. Graphing (Math only)
9. Multi-part items (Math only)
10. Number Line (Math only)
11. Constructed response (students type answers)
12. Select text from passage (ELA only)
Online tools available to teach students:
2. Note taking tool (ELA only)
3. Calculator (Math only for certain grades)
4. Flag a question for review
5. Answer eliminator (for selected response questions)
6. Constructed response ELA toolbar
7. Constructed response Math toolbar
9. Protractor (Math only for certain grades)
10. Line reader